first started in 1952 as a small factory for the small
scale manufacturing of equipment and mechanical parts
for the car industry.
Our company has a surface area of 2,800 m2, of which 1,100
is dedicated to the production site and 220 to the offices.
Our staff consists of 2 technical employees and 14 workers.
The most important features of our firm are its flexibility
and efficiency that, coupled with our professionalism
and reliability, make us an ideal partner for all those
searching for quality at a low cost.